Fully Managed Cloud Postgres
From hobby projects, to startups, and enterprise.
The experience you want without compromise.
Production ready Postgres at your fingertips
- Get started with a connection string to an isolated instance.
- Fully managed at no cost. Restore to any point in time.
- In place resizing for more memory or storage. Easily scale out with read replicas.
- Cross zone automated failover for groups that need rto in seconds.
- Get the key metrics to keep you in the know with what is happening with your database with monitoring included.
- Get help every step of the way with our Postgres focused support team.
How does Crunchy Bridge work?
Built for developers
Deploy via Dashboard, API, or CLI
Manage Crunchy Bridge with your existing tools and processes. A clear and easy to use dashboard for getting started and team management in a web browser. For command line users, a full featured CLI with tab completion. Or maybe you want to script and automate parts of your database workflow with our API.
“We like the Bridge UI. It is simple, easy to use, and easy to find and review our database. Everything is consistent and clear for team members. It’s not the scavenger hunt you get with RDS,” said Gerard Lee, Software Engineer, at CareRev.
Insights and Metrics
Built-in platform and CLI tools to help you understand system performance at a glance. Easy access to key metrics like cpu, iops, connections, storage resources. Postgres Insights to enhance database performance even if you're not a seasoned DBA. Check on your cache hit ratio, index hit, and slow queries with automated assistance to help you understand when and where to act.
Support from Postgres Experts
Crunchy Bridge is a completely different support experience. With a hand's on Postgres expert guiding you every step of the way. If you're just a developer starting out or a more seasoned DBA, you'll appreciate thorough, timeline, and in-depth responses. Many of our customers find support ticket responses to be some of their team's most valuable resources. Our team is passionate about Postgres education giving you all the information and tools to make informed choices. You won't be waiting in a support queue or waiting for your ticket to get escalated. You'll get our most seasoned experts no matter what your database size or spend is.
Transparent and simple pricing
Crunchy Bridge's pay-as-you-go model is predictable. Billing by the minute for compute and storage, invoiced monthly, with no additional costs for networking or ingress/egress. Connection pooling and backup storage is included by default in the base price. To learn more about pricing options for Crunchy Bridge.Pricing Calculator
Cloud security best practices
Crunchy Certified Postgres
Single tenant isolation
SOC 2 Certification
VPC and VNET peering
Encryption at rest and in transit
Our customers love us
Migrating from Heroku looking for support and simplicity.Read more
Migrating from Amazon Aurora for cost savings and better uptime.Read more
Migrating from Amazon RDS for better transparency, performance, and support.Read more
Migrating from Heroku and saw 3x faster speeds with same dollar spend.Read more
Make the database the least of your worries
- Deploy on Postgres 12, 13, 14, 15
- Up to date Postgres release cycle
- In-place upgrades to major versions
- Minor versions and bug patches included
Team & Account Management
- Flexible team management
- Multi-factor authentication available
- Built in SSO, no extra charge
- Full audit logs
- Isolated tenant architecture
- Firewall/IP controls
- VPC Peering
- Private link support
- Tailscale private network support
- In dashboard metrics for database health
- Log exporting integrations
- Easily connect to 3rd party agents and services
- Prorated (to the second) billing
- Invoiced monthly
- Low cost hobby tiers to get started
- 1-on-1 Migration Assistance
- Replicate data into Crunchy Bridge
- Run in any public cloud
- Fork or recover to a different cloud
- Cross-cloud replication and redundancy
- PostGIS and Geospatial extensions
- PL/Python & PL/R
- Comprehensive set of supported extensions